xPosted from Tumblr.
So here's the deal. I have no money, and my scanner is broken. I also have lost my metropass and need to dish out 110$ to get a new one. I also don't have that much money for food, after I buy textbooks. I need probably around 300$ to fund these random expenses and to feel safe, but I currently have nothing - I'm having difficulties getting to school and finding food to eat.
I had to use the public scanners at school to scan these examples, and they really are not the best scanners (nor am I supposed to use them with anything except documents) so I apologize for the low quality.
That is why I am offering to mail these commissions to you! Since I have no way of scanning and uploading them nicely, I'll mail you the original traditional media picture. The shipping is included in the price, and covers shipping to the continental US and Canada. If you want me to ship elsewhere around the world, I probably can - you'll just have to add a few dollars, so please ask me first.
What you get: 7inx10in drawing of whatever you like on sturdy mixed media paper, either grayscale in pencil, or watercolour.
Pencil - 15$
Watercolour - 25$
- I'm more than willing to do ships/two characters and so on, it will just be x2 the price. So 30$ for a 2 character pencil bust, and 50$ for a watercolour.
- You must be willing to provide me with a shipping address (obviously).
- The watercolour is a full-colour drawing, the character I picked for my example watercolour is just.. very monochromatic;; he's just plain white so I'm sorry, it doesn't portray full colour well!
- E-Mail me at email@example.com to reserve a slot, pay by PayPal only.
- I will take 10 slots at a time and re-post this when I am ready to take more.